Private Joint Stock Company “DEG”
Formed in April, 1995 is a developer and manufacturer of the explosion-proof electrical equipment for the coal and mining industry as well as various kinds of industrial electrical equipment for the oil-refinery, chemical, metallurgical and other industries, including those with explosive operating conditions.
Stable position of PJSC «DEG» in the market of Ukraine is confirmed by diplomas of the Chamber of Commerce of Ukraine, whose member the company is since 1996.
We are certified by the international certification audit company and obtained the certificate of conformity of quality management system with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
PJSC «DEG» serially produces the following kinds of explosion-proof equipment:
For the coal industry:
- explosion-proof frequency converters for variable-speed electrical drives of the underground hoists, conveyors, monorail and ground layer roads, coal combines;
- high-voltage capacitor installations in the explosion-proof and mining normal versions;
- systems of automatics, signaling and monitoring of the technological equipment operation;
- protection and remote control blocks;
- devices of the underground and ground layer mining hoists control;
- explosion-proof completed devices of auxiliary electrical drives control;
- explosion-proof high- and low-voltage junction and distributing boxes.
Our company can perform the development of specific kinds of electrical equipment, followed by manufacturing, certification, delivery and implementation under technical requirements of the Customer.
For the oil-refinery and chemical industries:
- explosion-proof control stations of different types;
- junction and distributing boxes for the currents of up to 630 A;
- automatic circuit-breakers for the currents of 10 … 160 A;
- electromagnetic and semiconductor actuators for the currents of 16 … 160A;
- light fittings;
- completed control devices of cranes, compressors and other mechanisms;
- intrinsically safe barriers;
- intrinsically safe power supply sources.