The devices are designed as a fan and smoke exhauster variable-frequency drives for their performance variation to replace less efficient throttle controlled systems.
The devices are manufactured for both the inner market and export.
Designer and Manufacturer: PJSC «DEG».
The devices are designed as an enclosed cabinet which contains the following:
- frequency converters;
- switching low-voltage equipment;
- input/output and interface units;
- alarm and display elements.
Cabinets are designed for mounting on a horizontal surface or a vertical wall. The devices may contain a different number of switching units, controls, alarm and display elements, depending on the circuit solutions (on demand). The number and size of cabinets depends on the set of elements in the device.
The devices support the following:
- fans or smoke exhausters group alternate soft start with successive switching to mains;
- connection of any or only one turbo-unit drive motor to the frequency converter and the frequency control of its speed to maintain a preset process variable in the automated control system;
- periodic change of working and standby, their operation mode change and control according to a preset algorithm;
- connection of any not connected to a frequency converter turbo-unit drive motors to mains;
- operative selection of the turbo-unit drive motor when switching from one turbo-unit to another;
- turbo-unit drive motors overload and short circuit protection;
- energy efficiency.
The devices provide a savings of 30% to 90% of electricity depending on the regulation range. The devices make it possible to reduce the wear of electrical equipment, pumps, lock valves and pipelines, 1.5 to 2 times increase service life and overhaul life of equipment.